An innovative fusion of advanced design methods and high-tech materials ensures that Alpinestars A-8 Protection Vest offers the off-road rider unrivalled upper-body security in a streamlined, ultra-lightweight protector that can be optimized for various riding conditions and requirements.
This high-tech armor system attains the highest level of protection in terms of CE standards (1621-2 level 2 & 14021) while granting the rider exceptional freedom of movement. The A-8 is optimized for use with Alpinestars’ Bionic Neck Support.
* Attains the highest level of protection in terms of CE standards (1621-2 level 2 and 14021) using a newly developed, super-light Vaco12 structure in the back protector and high-performing EVA foam on the lateral and chest protectors.
* Close fitting design allows the armor to be used over or under a jersey.
* Constructed of extremely tough Thermo PU and Polypropylene, super-lightweight mesh backed by soft, washable Biofoam.
* Large, lateral protectors closely yet comfortably conform to the body.
* Designed to integrate with Alpinestars Bionic Neck Support.
* Semi-rigid TPU/PP plates allow the protector to fit close to body and follow the body’s motion to ensure optimal protection at all times.
* Intake and Exhaust vents combine with perforated panels to greatly enhance airflow.
* Adjustable lateral and chest straps for a superior fit.
* Removable shoulder and upper arm guards.
* Optional accessory back strap system allows the A-8 to be configured for use without the back protector.
* Available in three sizes; S/M, M/2XL and 2XL/4XL to suit riders ranging from 158-195cm in height (5’2” – 6’5”).