COROZAL ADVENTURE DRYSTAR® BOOT
COROZAL ADVENTURE DRYSTAR® OILED LEATHER BOOT
• Multi-material upper chassis incorporating PU-coated leather, microfiber and suede leather for excellent levels of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
• Extensive front and lower rear accordion flex zones constructed from lightweight and durable microfiber for comfort, freedom of movement, control and support.
• Breathable textile interior lining throughout boot.
• Integrated breathable DRYSTAR® membrane for excellent all-weather performance to keep feet dry in difficult weather conditions.
• The Corozal Adventure Drystar® Boot is CE certified.
• Internal high modulus polyamide insole with integrated steel shank reinforcement for structure and support to the arch area.
• Medial surface stamped suede panel for improved grip and protection.
• Innovative lateral ankle protection with biomechanical blade-link between the upper boot and the lower foot structure.
• TPU shift pad with specially designed patterning for improved grip.
• Lightweight, advanced polymer shin-plate and lateral ankle protections offer impact and resistance as well as structural support.
• Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
• Medial and lateral dual density ankle protector disk is subtly incorporated into boot chassis and offers strategic ankle protection.
• Integrated soft foam surrounds ankle and collar for comfort, fit and additional shock absorption.
CUSTOMIZATION and COMFORT
• NEW BUCKLE CLOSURE SYSTEM: New system allows for easy and rapid in/out, plus a secure and highly personalized closure. The buckles are made from durable TPU and glass fiber reinforced Nylon compounds for greater performance and weight-saving. All buckles include a micro-ratchet memory system and quick-release/locking for a quick, safe and precise closure. All buckles are replaceable.
• Wide-entry aperture opening of easy in and out, plus secure upper TPR and Velcro® closure system to allow for a wide-range of calf fit adjustment.
• Mid-sole constructed from molded PU foam to make the boot bottom lighter without compromise performance.
• Highly flexible sole thread features Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
•Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam and Lycra® for comfort and support.
• Ergonomic shaping for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bike’s controls and for superior fit and comfort, wide-ranging foot profile.
•Available in US shoe sizes, 7 – 13.