• Multi-material upper chassis incorporating PU-coated leather, microfiber and suede leather for excellent levels of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
• Extensive front and lower rear accordion flex zones constructed from lightweight and durable microfiber for comfort, freedom of movement, control and support.
• Breathable textile interior lining throughout boot.
• Integrated breathable DRYSTAR® membrane for excellent all-weather performance to keep feet dry in difficult weather conditions.
• The Corozal Adventure Drystar® Boot is CE certified.
• Internal high modulus polyamide insole with integrated steel shank reinforcement for structure and support to the arch area.
• Medial surface stamped suede panel for improved grip and protection.
• Innovative lateral ankle protection with biomechanical blade-link between the upper boot and the lower foot structure.
• TPU shift pad with specially designed patterning for improved grip.
• Lightweight, advanced polymer shin-plate and lateral ankle protections offer impact and resistance as well as structural support.
• Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
• Medial and lateral dual density ankle protector disk is subtly incorporated into boot chassis and offers strategic ankle protection.
• Integrated soft foam surrounds ankle and collar for comfort, fit and additional shock absorption.
CUSTOMIZATION and COMFORT
• NEW BUCKLE CLOSURE SYSTEM: New system allows for easy and rapid in/out, plus a secure and highly personalized closure. The buckles are made from durable TPU and glass fiber reinforced Nylon compounds for greater performance and weight-saving. All buckles include a micro-ratchet memory system and quick-release/locking for a quick, safe and precise closure. All buckles are replaceable.
• Wide-entry aperture opening of easy in and out, plus secure upper TPR and Velcro® closure system to allow for a wide-range of calf fit adjustment.
• Mid-sole constructed from molded PU foam to make the boot bottom lighter without compromise performance.
• Highly flexible sole thread features Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
•Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam and Lycra® for comfort and support.
• Ergonomic shaping for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bike’s controls and for superior fit and comfort, wide-ranging foot profile.
•Available in US shoe sizes, 7 – 13.
SELECTION and FITTING
Euro 39, Euro 40, Euro 41, Euro 42, Euro 43, Euro 44, Euro 45, Euro 46, Euro 47, US 10, US 11, US 12, US 13, US 14, US 7, US 8, US 9