D-SKWAL Rakken KWR
The Shark D-Skwal takes its foundations from the ground breaking Skwal, with the same polycarbonate shell and drop down internal sun visor and a free Pinlock anti-fog visor insert. It gains a new removable and washable interior lining and loses the LED lights, to give you a really well equipped helmet at an excellent price.
The Shark D-Skwal has Shark’s Auto seal visor mechanism, which provides an excellent seal with the rubber surround, to keep both sound and water out. The clear visor accommodates a Pinlock anti-fog insert, so it won’t fog, even when it’s cold and wet. The Shark D-Skwal also has an internal, retractable sun visor, to help you deal with sun glare, especially helpful when the sun is low in the sky. The Shark D-Skwal helmet weighs 1450g, is prepared for Sharktooth (Shark’s wireless intercom system) and features Easyfit, making it possible for you to comfortably wear glasses with this helmet.
– Quick release visor
– Weighs 1450g
– ECE approved
– Auto seal Visor System provides much improved water and cold insulation
– Available in sizes XS (53-54 cm), S (55-56 cm), M (57-58 cm), L (59-60 cm) and XL (61-62 cm)
– Shell constructed from injected thermoplastic resin
– Integrated, retractable anti-scratch sun visor
– Optimal comfort for riders who wear glasses
– Micro-lock buckle system
– Removable inner lining, which can be washed on cold cycle
– Accommodates the Sharktooth bluetooth communication system