Kawasaki T-6 Stainless System 0121425G
Fits The Following Bikes:
Kawasaki KX250F 2009-2014
The T-6 Stainless Steel Exhaust System offers the same benefits as the Ti-6 Titanium Exhaust System, but the T-6 is constructed of stainless steel throughout the head pipe, mid pipe and end-cap while the canister is constructed of aluminum for increased durability and a more affordable alternative to titanium.
Although the T-6 will not pass FIM sound requirements seen in professional racing here in the states or in Europe, the T-6 is still a great system for any off-road rider or closed course racer in terms of improved performance, durability and its inexpensive price tag. In addition to all of these features, the T-6 will come with a removable USFS approved spark arrestor making it easy for riders to alternate between off-road and closed course racing.
- Improves performance
- Stainless steel construction throughout head pipe, mid pipe, and end-cap
- Aluminum canister construction
- Equipped with RC-4 Resonance Chamber to reduce noise output
- Machined aluminum muffler bracket for increased strength and durability
- Asymmetrical muffler configuration for increased packing volume
- Machined mid pipe to head pipe joint for a better, leak free fit
- Removable USFS approved spark arrestor
- TIG precision welding
- Made in the USA